Terms & Conditions
Placing an order
To review what is available to purchase simply browse the online product catalog. When you have arrived at the item you wish to order, click on "Add To Bag" and then decide your requested quantity. When your order contains the items quantities you wish to purchase. You will then be asked to provide us with your shipping and payment (Credit Card) information.
Visa/ MasterCard/ America Express
Today Pharma website is pleased to accept the following credit cards as forms of payment:
Today Pharma Online Boutique is set up to take immediate orders online via credit card (American Express, MasterCard™ and Visa™). This transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Today Pharma Co. Ltd.
All prices on this website are processed in Hong Kong Dollars (HK$).
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing.
Absolutely no information posted to our website or entered into a sales form is disclosed to any third party company other than for the purposes of fulfillment for order delivery, marketing and promotion. We will use this information internally, and do not share any consumer data.
We are always complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:
1. Check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
2. Access your Personal Data held by us;
3. Require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate; 4. Ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to Personal Data and the type of Personal Data held by us;
5. Opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.6. Inaccordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable feefor the processing of any Personal Data access request.
Protecting your PersonalData
1. Wemaintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect thePersonal Data you provide to us against accidental or unlawful destruction,loss, alteration, authorized disclosure of, or access to your Personal Data.
2. OurWebsite may contain hyperlinks to other websites provided by third parties. Wedo not control these third party websites or any of the content contained onthose websites. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsiblefor the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. Youshould exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website(s)you visit.
Orders will be delivered to the address provided by customer when placing their order. An order can be delivered to one address only. If customer requires sending orders to multiple addresses, customer needs to place a separate order for each address.
The shipment will be ready and arrive at the shipping address in 3-5 business days upon confirmation of payment. Delivery time will be available from Monday to Friday (9a.m.-5p.m.). This might vary depending on stock availability.
Delivery time will be delayed in case of incorrect delivery info/contact information
Delivery Service is available within Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territorities.
Free Standard Shipping with every order over HK$300.
For order below HK$300,delivery fee of HK$50 shall apply.
1. Delivery service will be suspended when the typhoon signal No.8 or above or the black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
2. If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic,weather, different district or other factors, the Company shall not be liablefor any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay,postponement or cancellation is within the control of the Company or not.
We will not return under the situation below:
1. Images of Products on this site may not correspond exactly to Product description and are for reference only. The Customer shall not be entitled to return a Product on the basis that it does not correspond exactly to its online image.
2. No products may be exchanged if on any sale, used, opened or damaged.
3. Items cannot be returned for non-quality reasons.
About the product have breakage:
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Please email the invoice number, date, time and the photo of breakage product to us that we can evaluate the issue (email@example.com). Claims must be lodged (+852) 26772098 within 7 days from the date of delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
In case of dispute, TodayPharmaCo. Ltd.reserves the right of final decision.
Notice On Disclaimer
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
A.S. Today Pharma expressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty: a. in relation to the quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for any purpose of the Information; b. in relation to any goods or services accessed, offered or obtained through pursuant to the Information; c. that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Information does not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties; d. that the Information will not be objectionable or offensive to the User or any other person; e. for any error, omission or misstatement in or arising from the Information.
A.S. Today Pharma does not endorse or recommend any person, organization, name, product or service referred to in the Information, nor does the Information constitute A.S. Today Pharma views or opinions.
A.S. Today Pharma will notbe a party to any transaction between the User and any third person in any wayrelating to the Information unless and only to the extent expressly stated inwriting otherwise.
Personal Information Collection Statement
In order for you to enjoy our various products and services, it is necessary for you to provide us with certain essential Personal Data as indicated at the time of collection. We may also ask for other information which helps us to offer you tailored products and services that we think may be of interest to you. The types of Personal Data we may collect include your name, address, email, telephone number, shopping preferences. We shall have the right to collect, hold, process and/or use, the Personal Data in the Database in each case for the purposes as set out in, and in accordance with, this PICS.
Use of your Personal Data
You agreethat the Personal Data you provide to us and all information relating to theuse of Our App and/or Our Website may be used and retained by us for:
1. processing your application as a Registered Customer;
2. providing you with our services;
3. the normal management, operation, and maintenance of Our App and/or OurWebsite;
4. providing you with Retail Goods or Services which you have requested;
5. processing your order for purchases at Our Stores, including verifying yourpayment details/status;
6. carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand yourcharacteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services bettertailored to your needs, and to assist us in selecting Retail Goods or Servicesthat are likely to be of interest to you;
7. designing new or improving existing services provided by us, Our Affiliatesand/or Our Subsidiaries to you;
8. investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions, and researchfor service improvement;
9. prevention or detection of crime;
10. disclosure as required by law;
The information and materials on this website may be protected under intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). It is your responsibility to determine whether any infringement will occur if you download copy, transmit, publish, store or otherwise use or deal with the information contained in this website without the prior consent of Today Pharma.
No person, whether anindividual or a body corporate, shall create or establish a hyperlink to the TodayPharma Corporate Website by hypertext reference or imaging without the writtenpermission of Today Pharma.